Sunday, November 20, 2005

Unfortunately...Off-Line


Sorry, but I am having some health issues right now...my Carpal Tunnel is inflamed, literally!! Hopefully, steroid shots will help?

Having one of my "episodic periods of worse pain than usual" in my back and legs..old injury/nerve damage. Had another MRI of my upper back, to check on my herniated disc at T1-T2 also.

Usually, I can ignore the bad pain when scening, 'cause the "erotic/good pain" makes me feel wonderful! But I am way past the young submissive stage, where I could kneel for hours at the foot of my Master!!

And right now, having to administer to MY submissive would only worsen my ailments. So playing Domina is out too.

And my right knee has caused me to get my first cane...arthritis only? Not sure yet, had x-rays taken.

Anyway...too many "issues" to worry about starting anything new, even if someone still wanted to...I do not/cannot!

Thanks anyway!

Raevenne

"Of all sad words of tongue and pen the saddest
of these are it might have been." ~~J.G.Whittier

***Picture Credit: Alain Daussin***

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Lady im sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad, I truely hope that you are feeling better soon and back on your feet in no time

sonic

11:19 PM  
Blogger Ruby said...

I enjoy your blog, and that b&w photo.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Raevenne said...

Thank you, sonic and Ruby...I've had those steroid shots and my hands/wrists are much better now...so hopefully, I will be back writing again soon! Thank you for your support and I'm glad you like my Blog, folks! *Smile* Always appreciate good reviews!

~~~Raevenne~~~

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home