Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tree House



Well, the trees have filled out in the backyard, and now I realize I have very little sun on the deck for my plants and tomatoes. I keep moving them so they can get every little bit of sunlight possible. That's the downside to having a "tree house". *Smile*
The fence is up...sort of...at least one panel is not attached to the post properly and the gates have "holes" big enough for our Welsh Corgi-mix pups to get through to the street behind the house. We are not happy with the guy who put it up, which is unfortunate. We would have given him much more business...and for a young guy working for himself, with help from his Dad and wife, and an occasional helper...having satisfied customers should be his priority. Especially, when we have many friends who we could reccommend him to, or not! When I call and he does not return the call...and when he finally makes an appointment to come to do adjustments and then does not show up, or call to cancel, or to make his excuses, that's just plain rude!
We have found that trying to get local contractors to do things around our home is aggravating most of the time! Not always, but most of the time!
Anyway...going to go "chill" on the deck on my jute and wood rocker-loveseat (Cracker Barrel) which the puppies decided needs to be reupholstered, so they gave me a headstart by chewing the jute strings. Thank goodness I have a cushion to put on it! *Smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home